KAY ALI – Citrus
Hello beauties! How you smell today? =P
I’ve been waiting for this moment and I finally got my hands on KAY ALI perfumes. KAY ALI was launch last year and only arrives Australia this year. It was worth the wait =P. I didn’t mind getting my purse empty for this one because most the reviews is great.
What do I think about this perfume?
- The packaging is very luxurious and I love the shapes of the bottle because its easy to hold.
- The smells is divine.
- It can be use either day or night.
- The scent is not too strong nor too light, but I can spray as much as I like and still not overwhelming.
- I also think the scent doesn’t last very long on my body, most was 4-6 hours but it can last for 24 hours on the jacket.
Value for money?
- I think for the price its a bit pricey but I got it during sales so its a little better =P
- I will definitely get the other scents of the perfumes to layer the perfume next time once there is sales again =))
- Huda Beauty also comes out with the 50ml bottle recently but the price is not much difference.
- A$145 for 100ml | A$120 for 50ml
Well thats all for now =P